Haikus are easy
But sometimes they make no sense
1. I have read and agree to the terms of service
2. Status: Offline
3. Yes, I am over 18.
GREET YOU LIKE:
WAVE TO YOU ACROSS THE ROOM LIKE:
DO CREEPER THINGS WITH YOU LIKE:
DANCE WITH YOU LIKE:
CHILL OUT WITH YOU LIKE:
EAT WITH YOU LIKE:
SING WITH YOU LIKE:
BE EMOTIONAL WITH YOU LIKE:
AND BE SOMEWHAT LOVING LIKE:
Talking to A on his mobile:
A: Serious? You’re giving me her number?!
M: Hell yeah, I’m serious.
A: Rad! Oh damn, hang on a minute.
M: Huh? What’s happening? Are you okay?
A: Wait, I can’t … I can’t find my phone…
M: What do you mean you can’t find your phone?
A: I must have left it in K’s Van.
M: Where’s K?
A: Uh-oh. Back to Taguig. Pissssssss. Call him.
M: Hmm, why don’t we do this. Get paper and write it.
A: Please? I’m sure he’s not yet far. Not too late to turn back.
M: Just get paper.
A: Fine… I’m on it. Wait… Okay, go…
M: There. Just hold on to that piece of paper until you get your phone back, alright?
A: Alright. Thanks, M!
M: No prob.
A: You’re the best!
M: I know.
You’re using your phone, genius. :)
- m: kelan due yung thesis evals?
- e: uh, asap?
- m: pero kelan yung araw?
- m: I'm planning what I have to do first.
- e: ok
- m: so kelan?
- e: madali lang yung evals
- m: so kelan nga?
- e. sa wednesday ang deadline.
- m: there you go.
- M: Friend, pacheck naman. Kahoy ba to? Or plastic?
- P: Pwedeng kagatin?
- Aiyoooo. FTW
♦ What Sarah Said ♦” —The Police; Death Cab For Cutie
- m: Oh yes! I'm done with theo!
- m: RRL all the way!
- j: Wow
- j: Sige, game na din ako.
- m: Not necessarily
- m: I'm still drinking coffee.
- m: Epic fail nung hunger strike ko.
- m: Di man lang tumagal ng 2 days.
- j: Haha. Nukaba, ang dami mong ginagawa.
- j: You need to eat.
- j: Ninoy's lasted 40 days.
- m: :))
- m: Madaya siya!
- m: Wala siyang thesis eh. :))
- j: Hahaha.
- j: :))
- j: Do you know why he ate on the 40th?
- m: Why?
- j: Cause Fr. Horacio dela Costa (begged) encouraged him to.
- j: Saying that the challenge is for him to live
- j: Wait lang magtitimpla lang ako ng milo.
My million-dollar question:
“Eh, bakit hindi ka pa nag-aaral?”
My million-dollar answer:
Deal with that.
- m: 等一下! 你等等我!
- x: ...
- m: 你一個人要去哪裡?
- x: 你管我去哪裡!
- m: ...
- x: 想到哪裡就到哪裡啦, 對嗎!
- m: 你不要這樣.
- x: 打電話給你啦.
- Oh shit.